Les Drives Du Medoc
7th to 9th July 2017
Golf Du Medoc Resort, Bordeaux
Gastro Golf is delighted to offer the opportunity to play one of the most prestigious amateur golf tournaments combining a passion for golf with the magic of the wines & gastronomy from the province of Bordeaux.
Managed by France’s leading amateur tournament organizer – Promogolf, the 9th tournament of the Les Drives du Medoc will take place at the exclusive Golf du Medoc Resort, where golfers will enjoy 2 of the regions finest courses.
Par 71 par, 6,907 yards.
Les Châteaux, voted the Best Course in France at the 2014 World Golf Awards, has large fairways but challenging rough. The wide fairways lined with heathers, the quality of greens, and the influence of winds coming from the Ocean make “The Chateaux” a fantastic golf challenge. Considered one of the top courses in Europe, it is listed as the 12th best course in France and hosted the French Open in 1999.
Par 71, 6,802 yards
Voted 57th best course in Mainland Europe in the latest Golf World rankings, Les Vignes has large fairways and is typical of the regional landscape of moor and maritime pines. Suitable for players at all levels watch out for the pin positions which can turn the greens into more of a challenge. This course welcomed the Grand Final of European Challenge Tour in 2002 – 2003 – 2004
Tournament package rates:
Double or twin room basis 795€ per person
(Sterling equivalent *£675.00)
*equivalent rate as at April 24th 2017
**competition only, without accommodation
Rates quoted are per person, vat, taxes and service charge included.
Non-golfer packages and single room occupancy rates are available on request.
Why not extend your stay in the wonderful region of Bordeaux, Gastro Golf can provide you with additional wine and food tours & tastings, plus additional golf played at nearby courses.
• 2 nights accommodation (7 to 9 July) at the 4* Golf du Medoc Resort & Spa
• Double or twin sharing
• B&B Basis
• Unlimited access to the Spa
• 1 practice round
• 2 Tournament rounds of golf on ‘Les Chateaux’ and ‘Les Vignes’ courses
• On course half-way house wine tasting
• Access to the driving range
• Tapas cocktail and wine tasting opening night
• First round dinner on Friday (including wines)
• Prize giving cocktail and “vineyard dinner” on Saturday evening (wines and return coach transfer included)
• Tee gifts (Medoc wines, Golf pac and two Glenmuir official polo shirts per player)
• Gala evening at the chateau Lagrange Grand Cru Classe, visit to the estate with gala dinner
• Transfer to and from airport or railway station (these can be arranged at extra cost)
• Hire of golf equipment
• Hire of trolleys and buggies
• Beverages and food and drink other than that above
Golf Du Medoc, Hotel & Spa