A 3 Night, Golf, Gastronomy & luxury stay in the centre of Bordeaux
Gastro Golf is delighted to bring you this amazing tailor made luxury 3 night stay at the 5 Star Le Grand Hotel situated in the centre of Bordeaux (pictured below).
A combination of golf, wine tasting, fine dining and luxury accommodation at one of Frances finest gastronomic regions, this bespoke offer is available for Autumn bookings when the climate is mild & the city colours are stunning.
Directly opposite the Grand Theatre, the hotel features rooms with a unique and relaxing decor, inspired by the 18th century and designed by the famous Jacques Garcia. The brasserie Le Bordeaux and Gordon Ramsay’s gastronomic restaurant at Le Pressoir d’Argent are places that will more than satisfy your expectations by their ambiance and culinary sofistication The Victor Bar found on the roof terrace provides an elegant location for pre dinner cocktails or after dinner night cap.
Don’t hesitate to call us using the details below to book your Autumn golfing break and we’ll make sure its something you’ll never forget.
Golf naturally is of course an integral part of your stay and
we have a selection of 3 superb local courses for you to enjoy
one round at each course:
Golf du Medoc – Les Chateaux
Par – 71 Length – 6,907 yards
The “Chateaux Course” with its wide fairways lined with heathers and quality greens, has the added challenge of the winds coming from the Ocean which make it a fantastic golf challenge. Good course management is a must as the wind can make every shot different. Considered one of the top courses in Europe, it is listed as the 12th best course in France and hosted the French Open in 1999.
Golf du Medoc – Les Vignes
Par – 71 par, Length – 6,802 yards.
This Golf is in a typically regional landscape of moor and maritime pines. Suitable for players at any level this course can be made more interesting depending on the pin positions selected on the day.
Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club
Par – 72, Length – 6,500 yards
A five star golf course rated 7th in France & located near St Emilion .Designed by one of the best architects in the world, Tom Doak, this exceptional course unfolds in a valley fringed by centenary oak trees, framed by vineyards and located just 6 miles from the village of Saint Emilion.
Inclusive package rate:
FROM €1100.00 per person (£930.00) *
Based on 4 people, twin sharing
*Sterling equivalent price as at September 13th 2016.
• Private Chauffeur driven transfer from Bordeaux airport to Le Grand Hotel Bordeaux
• 3 nights accommodation in a superior room with daily continental Breakfast . Twin or Double room sharing basis.
• A 3 course evening meal (excluding wine) at a selected local gastro restaurant on an evening of your choice**
• Two private wine tastings in two Classified producing Chateaux – Saint- Emilion & Medoc
• 3 Rounds of Golf *
• Complimentary Golf Buggy at Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club
• Complimentary private transfer to and from golf courses
• Complimentary access to the hotel spa
• Hire of golf clubs or equipment
• Hire of buggies outside of that indicated above
• Food and drink other than that outlined above
Availability is strictly limited and subject to final confirmation.
Room and package upgrades including single room supplement & half board are available on request.