SAINT-EMILION CRUS CLASSES TROPHY
In 2017 Gastro Golf is delighted to once again be hosting stay and play golf packages for this prestigious event. Please call us using the details below to register your interest in this tournament.
Château des Vigiers and the Saint-Emilion Grands Crus Classés Association are delighted to host the Saint-Emilion Crus Classés Trophy.
Hosted at Chateau des Vigiers Golf & Country Club and various Chateaux in Saint-Emilion, this magnificent “Golf & Wine” event was inaugurated in 2012 as a “HYBRID TOURNAMENT” with both a Pro AM round as well as an individual round. Our first trophy winner received 2 hand-made presentation cases containing 18 bottles of exclusive Saint-Emilion Grand Crus Classés wines.View the full 2015 photo gallery
This is a truly international event. In 2015 we welcomed 11 teams from all over the world including France, England, Switzerland, Sweden and The Netherlands. The teams consisted of one Pro and 6 amateur players.
In 2016, we increased the number of international competitors, firmly establishing this unique event in the world of golf.
This event includes:
- 3 days of golf and relaxed fun for keen golfers in a unique setting
- A unique competition containing one Pro Am and one individual round
- A gala dinner at a Saint-Emilion Grands Crus Classés Château
- 4 prize categories: team, individual, Pro and the big trophy winner (best amateur score as individual and as a team)
- 1 PGA Pro per team provided by organiser
- Saint-Emilion wines to be won and tasted
- Starter and birdie bonus for pros
Typical prices from £500 per person for two nights.