This great 4 night getaway between April and October 2017 allows you to play the very best courses on the Causeway Coast. Royal Portrush Golf Club (Dunluce Links) is on every golfers bucket list and will host The Open in 2019.
You also get the chance to tame the two awesome neighbours of Portstewart Golf Club (Strand Links) and Castlerock Golf Club (Mussenden Links). Our team here have played each course , all are highly regarded & represent some of the best in the region. These fine links courses, & vibrant destination provide a real taste of the best Golf, scenery & sheer enjoyment a great Golfing Holday in N.I. can provide.
Par 72 par Length 6,818 yards
Built in 1888 and redesigned by Harry Shapland Colt in 1947, this incredible course climbs its way up, down and around some enormous sand dunes. With serene views down the Antrim coast it is regularly ranked in the worlds top 20 courses.
Par 7, 6687 yards
A round on Castlerock Golf Course will test every department of a proficient golfer’s game. Narrow fairways lined with thick rough make it a difficult round if you can’t keep your drives straight, but the beautiful landscapes are worth the journey alone, as you’re bound to lose yourself in the classic scenery that will be a fantastic addition to any golf break or tour.
Par 72 par, Length 6,779 yards
The Strand Course, opened in 1992, is the jewel in Portstewart’s crown. It presents a true test of golf set in classic links country amid towering sand dunes with views at every turn of the blue Donegal hills, the rolling Atlantic and the tranquil estuary of the River Bann.
• 3 Pre-paid green fees & pre booked tee times at:
• Castlerock Golf Club (Mussenden Links)
• Portstewart Golf Club (Strand Links)
• Royal Portrush Golf Club (Dunluce Links)
• Golfers Welcome Package
• 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation in the Causeway Coast area (Based on Twin room sharing basis)
• Full Irish Breakfast each morning
• Complimentary use of practice facilities and driving range at each course
Flights or Ferry
Hire of golf equipment
Hire of buggies and trolleys
Food and drink other than that outlined above
Optional Extras for North Coast Golf Tour:
• Accommodation upgrade on request
• Single Room supplement or extra nightly rates on request
• Private Rental Car , Mini-Bus or Coach
• Private Driver can be provided on request
• Extra golf at other courses can be arranged on request
• Non-golfing guest packages available
• Restaurant reservations can be made in advance
• Additional activities & local landmark tours in the area
• Bushmills Irish Whiskey Distillery individual & group tours can be arranged upon request
** If you have any other requests or requirements for additional golf in the region we would be delighted to hear from you to make suitable arrangements on your behalf.
* Price based on best available rates between April & October. Special Winter rates available upon request.