EXPERIENCE GASTRO GOLF AT THE OITAVOS
Five Star Golf, Accommodation & Gastronomy at The Oitavos
This luxurious, spacious and modern 5* hotel is situated on the dunes on the Atlantic coast near Cascais Portugal. Every guest room is contemporary in design and has free Wi-Fi, balcony and choice of the ocean or golf course views. There are several fine restaurants and bars serving authentic Portuguese & International cuisine each day.
This unique Chef’s Table package offers guests the chance to experience Chef Cyril Devilliers unique menu inspired by the abundance of fresh local produce. Dining options include The Atlántico Pool Bar, a relaxed poolside restaurant that serves light meals as well as the traditional tapas, salads and a variety of finger foods and summer drinks.
The clubhouse restaurant, Verbasco, is a firm favourite at The Oitavos, with its stunning views of the Atlantic from the open terrace and finally the Japanese Bar, which offers “show cooking” and an opportunity for guests to get an insight into the craft of sushi.
Oitavos Dunes Golf Course information
Par – 71 par, Length – 6,933 yards
Ranked 58th in Golf Magazines Top 100 courses the course itself lies within the beautiful Sintra-Cascais Natural Park and is set amongst pine woods and reforested dunes in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Built by the sea you can enjoy ocean views at all times and Cabo da Roca, the most western point in continental Europe, can be seen from a number of holes.
Enjoy playing & staying at one of the Lisbon Golf Coast’s finest destinations
Prices are for an inclusive package per room, based on sharing a twin or double room.
Double Room – £1,350.00 (£675.00) per person per package
Single Room – £850.00 per person per package
Supplement for Premium room category from £55.00 per night
“Oitavos Dunes was absolutely superb” Simon 2018
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• 3 Nights accommodation in a Superior double Room.
• Daily buffet breakfast in the Hotel restaurant.
• 1 Four course dining voucher per person to be used for lunch or dinner (value 45€ excluding drinks) for use in the Ipsylon Restaurant or Verbasco. Available to book Tuesday to Saturday.
• 1 Chefs Table “menu surprise” (value 70€ excluding drinks) a maximum of 6 people can be accommodated in the Kitchen. Dinner is available to book Thursday-Saturday, 48 hour prior notice is required.
• 1 evening dinner at one of Cascais’s finest traditional local seafood restaurants Mar do Inferno. Includes set price four course menu with wine & beverages.
• 1 Private tutored Wine Tasting comprising of 4 wines and light snacks.
• 1 Round of Golf on the Oitavos Dunes.
• 1 Round of Golf at Penha Longa Golf Resort.
• 1 light lunch with a drink at Penha Longa Golf Resort.
• Daily use of The Oitavos Spa, Pools & Biotherapy area.
• Car hire and return private transfers from Lisbon Airport – The Oitavos & Penha Longa Golf resort.
(Both can be provided at extra cost)
• Golf Club and equipment hire
• Practice balls and rounds
• Golf trolley or buggy hire
• Additional green fees or meals taken
• Anything not stated as included above
WHY NOT extend your stay and enjoy this areas fabulous hospitality, culture and cuisine for a few more days e.g. Visit the historic and vibrant city of Lisbon. Take the Jose Maria D Fonseca wine tour. Visit the company museum, enjoy a walk through the lovely gardens, and visit the three cellars – Adega da Mata, where the famous Periquita matures in oak casks. Then on to the Teares Novos Cellar, venue of the sumptuous annual assembly of the Periquita Brotherhood, and finally the Teares Velhos Cellar, where the oldest Setubal Moscatels rest in silence.
Please call us, we would be very happy to suggest additional Hotels in Lisbon & the surrounding area and make all the arrangements including Private Transport.
Call Gastro Golf today for prices and more details